Thursday, July 4, 2013

Egg Dealer

No one can say I don't know how to multi-task. I had to take Amelia back to the eye doctor yesterday (fourth time in 11 days). I swung into the parking lot, saw my favorite egg lady, rushed inside to sign Amelia in and Jo followed me in to deliver my eggs. I bet the receptionist thought I was crazy. But it was the only time I had to pick up my eggs! A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!

I sort of feel like this was a slow day.  No therapy today, only one doctor appointment for Mia, one (different doctor) office visit for paperwork, one negotiation with school for speech therapy appointments and only one email sent to to someone higher to fix a problem on a lower level.   Easy!  Just cleaning and kids to round the day out.  Oh, and a dinner guest. :)

No comments: